Top Ten Tuesday is a cool weekly meme created over at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List that bloggers join in on answering... and today (March 19th) I'm one of them :) It's another fun blog hop, so when you're finished here, check out the other blogs on the list below.
1. The Litigators by John Grisham. I have a weird habit of saving books for just the right reading experience. Unfortunately, that moment hasn't arrived yet.
2. Anne Frank: The Book, the Life, the Afterlife by Francine Prose. See reason #1.
3. The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory. I love her books, but because I love her books, I want to read this when I have time to enjoy it. It seems that I have become far busier with book reviews than I ever imagined, so it may be awhile before I get to read this.
4. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory. Same reason as #3.
5. Galileo's Daughter by Dava Sobel.
6. Cross Creek by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings. One of those books I've always meant to read, so I bought it, and oops! no time to read it. Some day.....
the last person in America to read this one.
8. The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis. Huge fan of historical fiction; no time. :(
9. The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure. I grew up reading "The Little House on the Prairie" series by Laura Ingalls Wilder, so I had to have this. By the time I get around to reading it, my granddaughter will be reading the series. BTW, she isn't two weeks old yet.....
10. Winnie and Wolf by A. N. Wilson. Odd choice, I know, but it looked interesting in the bookstore.
Don't be confused by my list; I have STACKS of books I haven't read yet. This is just the first ten I thought of. Seriously.....
What books are on your list of books you HAD to have and still sit unread!?